The Black Arrows are our premier product at Khan’s Arrows. They are the first real breakthrough in wooden arrows since the spine tester! They offer a major step forward in traditional arrow durability.
Because our bamboo arrows and shafts are made of HIGH QUALITY BAMBOO they are the toughest, must durable wooden arrows will ever shoot. The insert style heads have been used in bamboo arrows since antiquity. This combination adds great strength and durability to each arrow.
What the ancients didn’t have was the ability to “embed” the small brass collar to the business end of an arrow, combine it with a high carbon steel arrow point and match them perfectly by weight.
- These matched sets of 12 arrows are offered with a choice of three different styles of arrow points which are hand forged of high carbon steel by a master smith. The entire set of arrow points are an exact match by weight and workmanship. Mix them any way you want.
- Arrow points and collar are flush with the outside diameter of the arrow, they are easy to pull from mesh targets.
- 6 Matched “U-Sharpen” Legal Hunting Broad Heads are sold seperately but can be made into arrows if you wish.
- As an upgrade, you may have any of these arrow heads made of damascus steel.
These matched arrows are tuned to group! They are CUSTOM made for you and the bow you will shoot them from.
- Each arrow is hand crafted BY ME in my San Antonio, Texas workshop. I have been making and improving bamboo arrows for 25 years, and it is my work and knowledge which will go into your arrows.
- These arrows are fletched with 5 inch, shield cut, left wing helical fletching in black and purple feathers and black nocks. Some variations are available upon request. I do stock white and barred feathers too. Just ask…
- If you are looking for a set of “Deer Legal” hunting arrows, CLICK HERE.
- If you need help, advice, or have a complaint, you know EXACTLY who to call.
- These arrows come with a safe delivery guarantee if shipped within the U.S.
Consider the value.
Due to shipping costs, each set of fletched arrows must be ordered seperately. Sorry for the inconvenience.