Not only are bamboo arrows among the toughest arrows you will ever shoot, but KHAN’S BLACK ARROWS are even more durable.
All 12 heads across an entire set that are an exact match by weight and workmanship. The spines match, everything about these arrows match and they are tuned to group! They are CUSTOM made for you and the bow you will shoot them from (if you wish). The insert style heads are an extra feature of durability. This adds great strength and durability to each arrow.
SEE MORE INFORMATION BELOW
All of my bamboo arrows hand made BY ME and they are carefully grouped by spine, and weight and fletched BY ME in my San Antonio, Texas workshop.
The shafts and fletching are the same high quality as you would expect to see for an arrow made with an emphasis on durability. Because the heads and collar are flush with the outside diameter of the arrow, they are easy to pull from mesh targets. I make them myself, by hand, through every step of the process. These arrows come with a safe delivery guarantee if shipped within the U.S. in a strong durable arrow box.
The price is outstanding for the quality, and shipping is free within the U.S. on any order of $150 or more at Khan’s Arrows.
- You may choose any length bamboo arrow up to 33 inches.
- All arrow points for my black arrows are HAND FORGED HIGH CARBON STEEL. They come in matched sets, and you may choose from 100 grain heads, 125 grain heads, 145 grain heads, 165 grain heads, and 190 grains.
- Your may choose round target heads which are legal on any range, armor piercing bodkin style heads, and broadheads.
- You can upgrade these heads to FOLDED DAMASCUS STEEL HEADS if you wish.
- They come 3 fletched with black hen feathers and a purple cock feather.
- The nock is black, but may be upgraded to buffalo horn nocks if you prefer.
You may order a U-FLETCH version of this if you want to fletch them yourself. The price is lower. Take a look.
If you want to make your own from scratch, everything you need is at